I just can't sleep, waiting for 12 midnight.. Can't hardly take away those thoughts making me so sad.. I always remember those mem'ries with her, and together with that those words coming from my friends to let it go. For sometime, I really want to forget it but my problem is I can't.. Maybe I just need time..
Nothing happens so very important today. I'm just at home the whole day. Woke up 1:00 in the afternoon, ate my very late brunch, watched old movies with my dad, browse the net for some music updates, download some songs and 'til it came dark. Damn Life! So very Boring!

Before I forget, that one! I received message from her again, making me smile but also making me sad again. Sometimes I asked myself, why do such persons like her exists? who only values you when she needs you, who only says I need you when actually they need only your help, who actually says loved you, but in fact screwed you...! She destroyed me actually, all I've worked hard for, all my dreams, I gave it up for her, but it ended NOTHING!.. Someday you'll see how much important am I and someday you'll regret for not being with me..



(haha.. drama.. 'yung isang taong makakabasa nito.. naku.. subukan mo mang-asar.. 'yung comment ko wala pa.. tapos na birthday ko wala pa din.. hahay)


-puyat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment